Another delay!

Did anyone else’s date get adjusted last night? Mine went from December 19th to January 2nd. It’s getting harder and harder to keep a positive attitude about this. But I’m trying!

5 Likes

I’m sorry for you. This waiting has been super tough. Everyone who’s gotten theirs has seemed pretty happy, and I personally believe the company is working as hard as possible to get them out, so in the end it will probably be worth it. Its like standing on your beached boat and watching the tide slowly come in to float you. It’s going to happen, hang tough!

7 Likes

I’m so sorry your date changed. They were still working out some issues with that function … doesn’t make it any easier to know that though.

1 Like

Yep…I was previously March 12, 2018 and now it is showing March 26. Ugh!

Sorry yours was delayed too. I had been checking it here and there over the last couple of weeks and I didn’t see any change. I kept hoping it would adjust to an earlier date, but that was just wishful thinking.

1 Like

I just checked mine expecting the worst and I moved from Oct 30th to the 27th. :hushed:

3 Likes

… I moved from Oct 30th to Nov 21st =(

3 Likes

This is such a double-edged sword. Seeing people get theirs and how pleased they are is the only thing keeping me sane at this point. But at the same time, seeing everyone else get theirs is so sad because I don’t have mine is driving me crazy!!! I can’t wait for them to figure out this mess so I can finally get my laser. It’s going to be a great tool for my home workshop.

6 Likes

I don’t know what’s worse, waiting for the golden email…or waiting on the GF to arrive after getting said email! We all have felt the pain.

2 Likes

well there goes working on Christmas gifts for me :frowning:

2 Likes

The struggle is absolutely real. I can tell you that it is worth the wait. I’m still catching up on ideas I had from previous posts here. When your unit ships, plan yourself several solid days to play with it. It does take a little of the edge off.

2 Likes

They really should have posted pessimistic dates originally, so that all adjustments move the date up. That would have been much better for morale.

8 Likes

I thought for sure this was the year my family was getting engraved cutting boards. Sad.

1 Like

Mine moved from Nov. 29th to Dec. 18th.

Mine shifted from December 25th to January 2nd.

Whoops. Looks like their first estimate forgot that some of the people working on this project get holidays off.

2 Likes

Mine was pushed back 8 days.

Nov 21 to Dec 18 here

Ugh! :persevere:
I though it was too good to be true. Moved from Dec 8th to Dec 18th.
I expect it will move again. Still sticking with it.
I ordered a Shaper Origin about a year after the :glowforge: and it looks like I will get it sooner.

1 Like

They probably did. But not pessimistic enough. sigh

2 Likes

Oh yeah, and that’s just the EMAIL date, right? Still up to 6 weeks from then. I’m gonna go cry now.

2 Likes