Another Family Crest

This is spectacular! Wonderful housewarming gift!

7 Likes

Sharp!

5 Likes

Very nice job!

5 Likes

I doubt anyone is going to look that closely at it to see the mars in it. They’re just going to see a beautiful mirror with part of the family crest on it. I’m sure both Mom and Uncle will love it!

3 Likes

Turned out great

2 Likes

I love it. I’ve told my wife that if I believed in reincarnation, I would have been Japanese in my previous life.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: and did she give you the side eye? My mother’s family is from Korea. She part of the Pungyang Jo clan.

3 Likes

I like Korean culture too (have some cousins) but I could have swore you told us you were of Japanese heritage. (my bad) One of my best friends (and college roommate) mother was from Japan. His uncle was Senator Daniel Inouye from Hawaii. I spent several months touring Japan when I was younger.

3 Likes

My husband’s Japanese, born and raised. All my in-laws are there. The last family crest i made was for his aunt :rofl:

4 Likes

That must be where I got that then. I hope I didn’t seem disrespectful.

2 Likes

Not at all. I was chuckling to myself, but that was before I just realized I confused you for someone else :rofl: :sweat_smile: There is another forum member whose wife is Korean and I mixed you up.

There’s been a lot of talk among my family after I made this. My mother wants one, but I want to make it with my grandmother’s family crest instead. I was just looking at it…so much cooler…

7 Likes

That is great! We are a colgate family.

2 Likes

Honestly, we’re crest. I prefer crest whitening, even though I’m pretty sure they all have the same amount of active ingredients…i just like the sparkly blue packaging.

3 Likes

I just switched to some japanese nano hydroxyapatite toothpaste.

2 Likes

I’ll need to look into it. My husband and daughter have sensitive teeth. The regular toothpaste they sell here makes them uncomfortable.

1 Like

This looks really good.no one will ever notice.and if they do, tell them to, I mean, it’s a feature!

2 Likes

It’s the proof that it’s handmade :rofl::rofl: or a factory reject.

3 Likes

Beautiful and minimal and modern.

2 Likes

Just curious, the Low Res crest says Pong Yang in Korean, does your japanese husband have korean roots/ancestors? BTW, my wife is japanese.

2 Likes

No, the 풍양 is from my mother’s side. My mother is from that clan. My husband is Japanese born and raised and from a really old family, his family name is 政所. If he’s got any Korean in him, I’d be very surprised. This was the other crest i made for my husband’s aunt.

4 Likes