Another Pro Email

Got the expected delivery date from the tracking: next Wednesday.

7 Likes

It’s going to be a long day waiting for my husband to get home to help me get this out of the box. Dachshund for scale.

Like most, I didn’t have all of my white handles, the UPS guy literally refused to let me help carry it right side up and the box was cut up a decent bit, but from what I can tell the :glowforge: seems to be unscathed. It’s an unreal feeling just having it in the house! :smiley:

16 Likes

Congrats! (ROFL! I read that as dachshund for sale!) :smile::sparkler::confetti_ball::sparkles::balloon::dizzy::boom:

3 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: I may be going crazy waiting to get this out of the box, but not quite crazy enough to sell the pup. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Before I scrolled down, it looked kinda like a golden retriever next to a truly massive Glowforge. That must be the expanded bed.

2 Likes

I’m loving this turn around time after you confirm shipment.

1 Like

Hahaha, I already told mine he would be taking the day off of work when ours would be arriving.
As a matter of fact, he is taking a LONG weekend as we geek out and build our first designs!

3 Likes

I would have had mine do the same, but UPS gave an estimated delivery date of next Wednesday and then yesterday said “it’s coming tomorrow!” From some other reports, I think that’s fairly common, so something to consider once you get your tracking. It’s a pleasant surprise to have it show up early, but could throw a wrench in things if you have him plan specific days off.

6 Likes