Here is a stamp I just did. Was really pleased with the results.
(All I had to test was an old dollar store ink pad)
Stamp is .75" across, the letter width in the “.com” is .010" ! The rubber I used was .060" thick and is a medium to hard durometer(I had it laying around)
I prepared the file in InkScape. I brought in my logo, changed it to white and put it on a black background, then I duplicated it (Cntl +D). Next I increased the stroke width and upped the Blur. I just played with it until it looked right, You don’t need much of a glow for support, here is what I ended up with
Then I resized it to close to what I wanted as a final output, mirrored it and exported it as a .png at 300dpi.
In the UI I mapped grays to power, min 0, max 70, 2 passes and 340 LPI Cut time was ~6min