Anyone else getting sick of the unreliability of these machines?

I was a huge supporter of this machine, had several friends buy one based on our recommendations, but in the last month, this thing has just been garbage. its peak order time and for the second time in 2 weeks the thing is a brick. I now have to cancel orders, lose money and reputation because of quality control issues with these machines. I even defended this company on the many FB groups I’m in. I’m at the point of returning it and getting something reliable.

1 Like

I’m on my 3rd and it’s been down since Saturday morning. Although I’ve had a lot of issues, GF has been good to me with exchanging the last 2 but I got used machines and both have ended up with issues. I’m still waiting on some help from my Saturday post. So its hard to say what I’m feeling. This is the 2nd Christmas in a row that I’ve had to refund and lost a lot of business. I guess I will wait and form a more solid opinion after I see what can be done to rectify my current issue. Funny thing though, I keep having all these sponsored ads for lasers in my social media feed. Machines I’ve never heard of

There was a brief issue with the internet today, but beyond that it is hard to determine what you are seeking assistance with. If this is just a general gripe post, duly noted, but you have opened a support ticket by posting here. If you got your machine in March 2020 when you joined the forum you are probably out of warranty, so I don’t know what you mean by returning the machine. What do you need help with?

3 Likes

@james.w.henning Thank you so much for reaching out to us over the phone today. I am so sorry you have been running into issues with your printer.

It looks like you sent us an email regarding this issue. I’m going to go ahead and close this forum post and follow up with you there.