Anyone having connection issues this morning

Glowforge has no internet. Worked fine yesterday and last night. Upon boot up this morning, you can hear the fan run but no clicking for the calibration. Head doesn’t move. Says offline in app. I held down the start button until it was teal, Glowforge XX-XX does not show up under network options after telling it to connect. Internet is working fine. Rebooted and tested.

I’m about to turn mine on, so I’ll let you know in a few.

everything fine here

Here is the GF status page:
https://statuspage.glowforge.com/

Nope, everything’s good for me

YES, I am having the same issue in the morning.I hear it’s trying to boot up then stop. It’s stuck on scanning but the head never moved. my issue starts lastnight. i have cleaned everything

Once you’ve taken it to the teal button you’ve wiped any memory of connecting to your network and will need to go through the setup process again.

Hopefully this will help!

3 Likes

Once you turn it back off and on, it’s back at the same network. No changes made.

After turning it on and off periodically, over an hour, I just let it run a while. Walked away and came back and the head had moved. It’s back up and running. Not sure what it was that caused the lost connection.

Hi @ndesigntoo My name is Mercedes and I’m part of the Technical team here at Glowforge.

I’m so glad to hear you are back up and running.

I’m going to go ahead and close this forum post now. If you have any other questions or need help with anything else feel free to send a message our way by either creating an email ticket or a new forum post!