Anyone Having Engrave Issues Post Design Updates?

I don’t want to do a formal support request if it’s just carryover from the issues earlier - I just tried to do some engraving and the printhead goes as normal, and even provides a bit of dotted engraves along the way, but not even noticeable unless you’re looking for it.

This is after I just successfully completed a set of engravings and started my next round, but this is a week-new (replacement) machine so of course there’s uncertainty there.

Also, in terms of the tube firing or not - I’m able to complete a score and the quality and depth looks unchanged.

Thanks friends!

Update: Now I’m not getting anything from any setting, custom art or pulled in from the library. Going to get that support ticket going I guess. Ugh.

Support ticket is already going. Posting here (in the problems and support category) triggers that. So they’ll be along as soon as they get to it in the queue.

2 Likes

You opened a support ticket by posting here. You might want to post photos of what you are saying as well.

1 Like

Mine won’t do anything either…Now it’s saying something is up with the air assist fan…It’s slowly falling apart. I don’t work my machine very hard so this really sucks to have a $6000 paper weight.

Hi,

My name is Mercedes and I’m part of the Technical team here at Glowforge and I’ll be helping you troubleshoot today. Since I’ve already gotten you a solution via email, I’m going to go ahead and close this forum ticket.

Thanks,