Anyone having issues with "uncertified material"

For some reason, it will not allow me to change the thickness under “use uncertified material” it is stuck on “0”. Does anyone have that problem?

I would just use “set focus” and let the machine determine the thickness. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve been having that problem, too. But since I always use “set focus,” I just ignored it and moved on. That the GFUI still thinks what’s in there is the last PG material I was using is a little annoying, but only a little.

It’s a browser issue I believe. It happens to me but rarely. I shutdown the browser and then after a restart it won’t happen again for quite awhile.

1 Like

Hello @osaran I’m sorry the app is not allowing you to change the thickness from 0. I’d like you to try something for me. With your printer on, could you open and close the lid? Let me know if that allows you to input the height.

I turned off the printer then turned it on and it worked. Thank you

How do you set it as “set focus”?

The 3 dot icon at the top of window where you place your design on the material, it’s in there.

Once there, click Set Focus and the mouse cursor changes to a broken box. Move the cursor over the material to the place you intend to put your artwork and click the left mouse button. The head will scoot over, take a reading and the bed image will likely shift a little as the machine corrects for camera distortion. The artwork can be moved around a bit based on the improved image. There will be a hard to see small broken box on the image that shows where the focus reading was taken.

That’s the rest of “how” to Set Focus :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @osaran I hope that the steps from @PrintToLaser and @jamesdhatch helped. If you’re still a bit stuck I’d like to recommend the below link. Specifically the Using Set Focus section.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Hello @osaran I’m so glad this helped. If you ever have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.