Anyone having trouble uploading SVG or PDF files this morning?

I’m trying to engrave a PDF file that I have printed several times in the past but this morning it just renders a blank box.

1 Like

I have not had trouble. Try changing browsers or devices.

Crazy, I have never had an issue with safari, but I guess I do now, I’m running on Chrome right now but a lot of people are on apple these days. Thanks

@mryan I’m so sorry to hear when trying to render a design you are getting a blank page. I’m glad to hear using chrome helped fix the issue.

I wanted to just follow up and see if you were still having issues or had any other questions.

I dont like using Chrome, why all of a sudden is this an issue? It’s been a rough week trying to get projects done. The software is super glitchy. On Chrome I have to refresh the screen a lot, it also takes longer to process. Will Safari be a workable issue in the future?

Michelle Ryan

@mryan We are seeing this issue as well and we are looking into the issue currently so that you can use safari again. In the meantime please continue using chrome. I am so sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

David, sorry to bother you but now I’m having the same issue on Chrome. I’m uploading a file and I just get an empty box. I think this is an IPad issue, I use my pro for almost everything and never had an issue. I logged on to my laptop and I can see the file there but not on the iPad. Hope that helps with pin pointing a solution.

Hi @mryan. I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing some trouble as you attempt to print a file, but noticing it is loading to an empty box. I appreciate you trying to isolate the cause and providing the extra information of it possibly being an issue encountered only on your iPad with the Glowforge app. To help look into this, could you provide a copy of the design file being used, as well as the URL when the design is loaded and the empty box appears? This can help us reproduce any issues and see about any fix to help resolve this. Thank you!

Sorry, I travel for my job so I have not had a chance to do anything. I wont be back until Friday. Thanks

Michelle RyanThe Home DepotCapital Projects469-733-8634

On Aug 16, 2021, at 2:04 PM, Glowforge <support@glowforge.zendesk.com> wrote:

HI there. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We’ll look forward to continue troubleshooting this whenever you’re back and ready. Thank you and happy travels!

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for the update.

I’m so sorry for the ongoing trouble. Our team is continuing to investigate this, and your report has been very helpful. We’ll be in touch with you as soon as we have an update or if we need additional information while we keep looking into the issue.

Take care,