Anyone hear from Support?

What is an appropriate amount of time for support to respond to a Support Ticket? I put in a support ticket last Monday(14th). I waited a couple days and replied to my original ticket asking if I was going to receive help. Thursday(17th) at around 8 pm EST, I got a message from Brandon in Support. We decifered that I did need a new part. Brandon was going to send my ticket up to the dept. that handled that. I’ve heard nothing since. I have replied to my initial ticket, I have called and left messages and still nothing. Is it wrong of me to think that this is truly a bad way to conduct business?

If you need a part, they generally won’t reply until they know when it will be available, and that is out of their hands. The company that outsources that part of the business does not have a warehouse full of parts waiting to be shipped.

2 Likes

What part? They recently added several parts to the online shop for over-the-counter purchase, rather than needing to be invoiced.

1 Like

It would be nice if they would relay that information. That was never mentioned to me.

1 Like

I need the carriage.

1 Like

Possibly, but it’s also been this way for over 5 years. Don’t see it changing anytime soon.

Can you show a photo of where you have an issue, the belt is widely available, the wheels are for sale in the spare parts, and folks have found the fan on Amazon as well. Unless you have had a fire there is not much else needing repair.

1 Like

I do not believe they advertise that they will relay information along those lines. Assuming…

why do you feel you need a whole carriage plate?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.