Anyone recognize this file?

Does anyone recognize this file by Ben Gatien? I saved it wanting to do it and for the life of me can not remember what it is!

2 Likes

ipad stand.

I’ve made two, one for my house and one for my parents. modified the file to fit an ipad with a thick case, increased cooling, and for access to the charging port.

there should be another page with the sides of the case, the angle-locking “key” and the base.

6 Likes

Ben Gatien is @polarbrainfreeze in this forum.

Here’s the link to his original post:

8 Likes

Thank you for reminding me to take better notes on things I stuff in a folder for another time.

4 Likes

exactly my thought!!! Oh I want to make this.and then the next day…what in the flip flop is this? And why? Why do I have it. There had to be a reason. I have about 40 more just like this. Maybe I should start 40 more forums. hmm. haha.

3 Likes

Thanks guys! Ya’ll (with my 1/2 Hillbilly 1/2 Yankee drawl :rofl: ) are ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS so much help! And I am always so greatful!

2 Likes

Thankyou, THANKYOU! I couldn’t decide on material the day I was going to make it, and ended up running out of time. Then the next day I was able to get to my office, I couldn’t remember what the heck it was! There are just too many genious’ on here with so many Awesome files! Not complaining! Not the least bit! I love it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.