App does not refresh after print, can't see newly printed part

If I print, and then want to place another piece to be printed, the app no longer shows the recently printed part. Even after I open the lid. It seems to have a slight focus issue too. This is only on PG clear acrylic, as that is all I have right now.

Once I turn the GF off and on again, the image in the app truely reflects what is on the GF bed

Not getting a refreshed bed image is often because of difficulties with the internet connection and shouldn’t be related to the type of material in the bed. What happens when you click “Refresh bed” under the 3 dots in the tool bar?

I was today years old when I learned that “refresh bed” was an option! I’ll try it!

2 Likes

I had trouble with this (the image not refreshing on its own) the other day. I’ve never seen it before. Hope it was a glitch.

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble with the bed image not refreshing. It looks like you’ve already received some excellent advice from our other community members. Thanks folks!

Will you please let us know if what they shared helped get you up and printing?

of course, tonight, it didn’t happen at all!

If the machine is printing fine, it’s likely just a spotty wifi connection.

1 Like

Hi @davidsi,

Its been a couple days since we last heard from you, so I wanted to check in. Is everything is still going ok?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.