App ios

I’m sorry to say but the app for the iOS device is one reason why I purchased this glow Forge. I do not see what the harm is putting the app back available it is quicker for me I do not have a dang computer. My business has been booming and ever since the app has been gone my business has went down a little. It is so much easier for me to show customers my work how I do things very quickly. Glow Forge doesn’t understand because they’re not out there in our bodies looking at what we see and how we do things i’m sorry to say but the app for the iOS device is one reason why I purchased this glow Forge. I do not see what the harm is putting the app back available it is quicker for me I do not have a dag on computer my business has been booming and ever since the app has been gone my business has went down a little. It is so much easier for me to show customers my work how I do things very quickly. Glowforge doesn’t understand because they’re not out there in our bodies looking at what we see and how we do things. . I cannot believe that the app is gone it is struggling lately. This is ridiculous. For what I do and how I do it I prefer using the app

Use the browser on your IOS device. It always worked better anyway, and was used far more - that’s why GF pulled the app.

Also, Chrome on IOS is pretty slick.

7 Likes

I wasn’t even aware there WAS an ios app at one point. I rarely use my ipad for forging but it was likely no more than a “browser app” that only went to the web based app anyway. Like efly says… chrome works pretty nicely on ios and you’ll have all the same options that people with “dag on” computers have. :slight_smile:

I had already stopped using the app before they pulled it, because I discovered, as mentioned above, that the chrome browser on my ipad worked more efficiently and quickly, anyway.

2 Likes

Bot?

1 Like

What in the world is a dag on computer. I’ve googled and don’t see a connection.

1 Like

Dyslexic hipster for god damn. formerly known as doggone.

1 Like

Seems like it.

1 Like

If you want Glowforge to see this opinion, you may want to either repost to #problems-and-support, email support, or catch the chat option to let them know. While some staff do wander through the boards, they don’t really respond. They try to keep interactions limited to the #problems-and-support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.