Arrive on Sunday?

I have been patiently waiting for my Basic to arrive. Its been 4 weeks and I have a craft show in November to get ready for. The estimated deliver is 10/27 (sunday). I now see it says partial refund. I don’t know what that means. It used to be “unfulfilled”. I am hoping I see this thing on Sunday (or Monday) as promised!

1 Like

Are you signed up for FedEx Manager and UPS My Choice? They’ll help you watch for packages. I would not expect a delivery on a Sunday unless it’s from Amazon, but I hope your GF arrives soon!

2 Likes

Hmm. $100 refund for missing an opportunity to make a $2000. Seems like a deal.

I assume that you are currently making other stuff to sell at the craft fair and Laser assisted designs would be icing on the cake and not everything you would have to sell. Also setting up and coming up to speed with a finished product you can sell at a profit, much less a $2000 profit would mean that you either have access to another laser to already have the experience to do this, in which case the other laser would do till you had your own set up.

Far better to let your chickens grow up and make eggs before you arrange to sell the eggs of chickens that have not hatched yet

8 Likes

I’m so sorry for the delay! I’ve looked into your order and can confirmed that it has been shipped and delivered. We’ve already sent the tracking to you in a separate email, so I’m going to close this thread. If you have other questions, feel free to start a new topic or email us at support@glowforge.com.