Arrived Today and struggling

My Pro arrived today, and I am extremely sad. Literally close to tears because of having been so extremely excited for this to arrive. I followed all of the set up steps carefully, and continue to get an error message that says, “The camera didn’t take a picture.” I have followed all of their fix it steps, and just about everything I can find online, to no avail. I have contacted support via email, but figured I would also post here. I also managed to get some better pictures of my cable connections, so I’ll put them here as well.

I posted in one of the Facebook groups as well, and have to admit that it has been rather discouraging. So many people having similar problems with little to no resolution for them for quite a long time. Someone please give me some encouragement that I did not just waste $6000. :disappointed:. I wanted a dependable laser so that I could have a small business and also make some essential oils accessories and gifts for my family and oily team. This has been a dream for a long time, and I don’t want to see it fold.

—Sincerely,
A sad Momma

Processing: E66CA42D-B795-4417-AE0D-A760BF63DD4D.jpeg…
Processing: BE654795-6032-42DE-8336-A66E60AFC561.jpeg…
Processing: 72C5C472-631B-4437-8600-EEDCEEAF50B6.jpeg…
Processing: 3E28FCEC-1BCB-4B56-8431-8F33F7F6B5EB.jpeg…
Processing: E83CC950-A748-4007-AA6C-C9BF61CBA55E.jpeg…
Processing: C388CB37-AFCB-401B-90D9-00C51E1445CC.jpeg…

I’m sorry to hear of this huge disappointment for you. By posting here and sending an email, you have opened two support tickets and that may slow response time down. You photos aren’t showing on here…there must have been some error in uploading them. Wishing you a quick recovery and best of luck.

1 Like

Great. :frowning: I thought this was for community help I didn’t know it would be anything else. Seems I am meeting brick walls no matter where I turn with this today. I tried the photos 3 times.

This section does invite community members to try to help, which they will do, but it is mainly the place to request help from Glowforge support.

HI @hayesfamilyhappening. I just received and responded to the email received with these photos. To avoid any potential delays due to miscommunication or confusion, I will close this thread and continue to work with you on this through the original thread in email. Please look for my response regarding a new black lid cable order placed. Thank you!

1 Like