Art Not Showing - Another Person

A small clue. It isn’t recognizing at least two (medium draftboard and medium maple plywood) different PG materials. I tried several of each that have stickers.

And you’ve tried the pull down list at the top to load the settings as well?

It doesn’t automagically read the code. I can use the pull down menu.

Do you have a lot of light right over the machine? Sunshine hitting it? (Sometimes, either of those conditions can interfere with the reading of the stickers…but that’s a side issue.)

If you pull down a material from the list and select it, it automatically enters the correct power, speed and focal point settings into the various slots in the Manual settings. But if you have switched to an Unknown Material, those values are not repopulated into the slots and you have to enter them manually yourself.

Is it letting you enter the settings you want to use for the unknown materials? Once you enter settings your artwork should appear.

No weird lighting. No lights near it and it is a cloudy day.

I can enter the thickness for an uncertified material but then…see above. :frowning:

I want to check something but it will have to wait about 20 minutes.

Are you entering Manual settings for Speed, Power and Focal Point? (Actually the focal point should be set by the thickness entry, but the others still have to be entered.)

No.

Give that a try, see if it helps the artwork to appear. Do you know how to get to the Manual settings?

And now it is happy to print to uncertified materials. Something automagically changed on the backend. :). I’m sure I’ll be here again though.

Thanks!

Great news!

1 Like

I’m afraid I’m not quite clear – are you all set @kim1032?

1 Like

Currently everything is working again. :slight_smile:

Splendid! Please open a new thread or email us if you have another question.