Art Nouveau Dollhouse progress

Stellar

1 Like

Those are simply stunning.

1 Like

Beautiful chairs! I really need to sit down and learn to use my Glowforge so I can cut my own stuff for my miniatures. I work in all three scales.

For those that want to print their own fabrics, either use inkjet printable fabric sheets that you can purchase online or cut the fabric to size, iron onto freeze paper, then send through the printer. Miniaturists have been doing this for years.

4 Likes

You did an outstanding job on this project. Awesome!

3 Likes

Totally magnificent!!!

3 Likes

This is going to be the most elegant dollhouse in existence.

2 Likes

Wow!!! I love it all, but I am attracted most to the doorway, but to be honest, every time I look at your work I have a new favorite.

1 Like

You iron fabric onto freezer paper? Do you use the shiny side then? Never would have thought of that. Maybe because I haven’t made miniatures. I may need to start!

2 Likes

I have been thinking that many colored paper on custom cut-out cardboard boxes would make very nice gift boxes, and the ironing it on using that technique.

1 Like

To use freezer paper to print on fabric, iron the fabric to the shiny side of the paper.

2 Likes

Great furnishings! i don’t get that kind of detail - I work in 1/4 and 144 scales- 1/32" plywood! Funny how the draftboard seems to work for some and not others. I’ve had my best results using Pan Pastels and alcohol ink markers.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like