Austin

Made two vests. One for me and one for my mom for her bday. We can then match next time I go home :slight_smile:

I also made some matching shorts.

Also, applying to be a designer for the Austin fashion show :slight_smile: Fingers crossed! It happens right in front of my grandmas new living community and so it would be cool to get in and she can see what she unleashed when she bought me a sewing machine when I was 5 :slight_smile:

75 Likes

When will the Doggos be running the catwalk?

8 Likes

Good luck!!

4 Likes

When they “identify” as people :rofl:

But hopefully Austin is a bit more dogs friendly

7 Likes

Gorgeous vests, I can’t get over how lovely the blue is! I really hope you get approved for the fashion show!

9 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

You should design them a “top gun” style pup vest

7 Likes

Oh, you are perfect for Austin. I was there in January for vacation. It’s such a cool town and your style is so cool.

8 Likes

Only in one sense of the word.

9 Likes

Beautiful work! Good luck with your application!

6 Likes

These are beautiful. Good luck!!

6 Likes

Love the dogs! And your clothes are nice too.

6 Likes

Make vests for them! (Oh, you already beat me to it…)

Wonderful designs and I hope you are accepted for the show. Your grandma will be thrilled!

4 Likes

Those are great! Good luck on that application.

Oddly I stared at the close-up of the back for 30 seconds trying to make out what the design was supposed to be, then scrolled down to the longer shot where you are wearing it and it was obvious immediately. If that was intended to be a bit optically ambiguous, mission accomplished!

6 Likes

Those turned out great! Really love the vest. Really hoping you make it into the fashion show. I think your stuff is unique. And I’m sure your Grandma is thrilled regardless of whether you’re in the show or not, for you have certainly put your sewing skills to work!

5 Likes

amazing stuff, I love it , Go GF

2 Likes

The designs you do are so nice! Love that material too!

3 Likes

Beautiful work!! Hope you get in the school to work on your talent. What fabric is that?

2 Likes

It is this scuba suede from Joanns:

The tan is the Meerkat one, blue is the stormy sea, the Nickle is the one in this star wars design:

The green one does not show up great but this is what it looks like engraved:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWf4vxrrjh3/

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply!! I’m checking out your Insta!! I love your creativity and trying all the things. :grinning: Question… do you have a machine just for fabrics? I only have 1 and do mostly wood. I love the fabric applications you do and the plush blankies, but can’t imagine them not getting dirty even when I keep my machine pretty clean.

2 Likes