Autosave Update Issues - Preloaded Designs Do Not Reset

Did you delete all of the coasters? If you still have one left, you can just copy one and paste it five times. CTRL+C, then CTRL+V.

Then if you go back to the dashboard it will save all six again.

Thanks for that. However, now I can’t get them to cut. It says “no artwork” at the top, but clearly it is set to cut and the template it loaded. Is there a way that I can reset this on my own without having to have Support do it for me? There is no reset button under the “…” tab for this design even though it is a Glowforge design.

Try to load it from the Dashboard, not using the Add Artwork button. (I believe there’s a bug in there that they’re working on.)

I tried both. Doesn’t work.

Drag and drop?
(Can’t think of anything else to try.)

I’m checking it out!

Thank you for your patience while we’ve been investigating this issue. Could you please try again? If you still encounter this problem, could you please:

1. Let me know the date and time when the issue occurred

2. Send us a screenshot of your dashboard indicating the design that is no longer working correctly

Thank you in advance!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.