Basic & Plus shipping schedules

Sorry if it’s already been asked and answered but I don’t remember any recent discussion on the topic and just wanted to confirm that Pro units ordered by 10/25/2015 are still expected to ship before end of December this year.

3 Likes

As far as I remember both machines ordered before 10/25 are supposed to ship by then, haven’t heard any other date yet.

3 Likes

Everything I have read is pointing to delivery for Pro and Basic to those who ordered before 10/25/2015. That is barring any snafu that compromises the quality of the finished product. I think the following topic is a good read on the state of things that in many ways addresses the concern that the Pro be ready for shipping.

3 Likes

Seems like the belief is that both Pro and Basic start shipping at the same time, so that’s encouraging.

Perhaps @dan would be so kind as to confirm that is the intent. I understand that plans are always subject to a last-minute change.

3 Likes

Confirmed!

16 Likes

Just checked my email again and today is exactly one year that I ordered mine! I wasn’t too concerned about the delay, just a little frustrated. But like most other folks on here I’d rather have a fully functioning awesome machine! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Thanks!