Beauty and the Beast (with File)

Hi everyone! I had been contemplating a Beauty and the Beast piece for a while, but wasn’t feeling inspired for it, until I saw something that mentioned the movie’s 30th Anniversary. So then I said ‘OK, it’s time.’

In the spirit of giving, I decided to share the file, I hope it gives a lot of people the feels. Right-click on image below and Save As. Enjoy if you choose to make one, thank you for taking a look, and until next creation, Happy Forging!
Beauty and the Beast

102 Likes

Oh, that’s gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. It will be so special to make a piece designed by you!

6 Likes

Your talent and generosity make such a nice pair. Thank you so much.

8 Likes

This is beautiful and my granddaughters will love it. Thanks for the share!

6 Likes

Another great job! Thanks for sharing your time and file.

5 Likes

I love it! I was not able to get it, the part that says beauty and the beast didn’t fully show up. I am not sure if it is just me. But great job either way!

5 Likes

(in windows) Right click on the image and “save image as”. If you take a screen shot or something it’ll be truncated, but saving it as an SVG should have the whole thing.

4 Likes

Amazing

3 Likes

!! Oh my gosh, thank you so much!

3 Likes

I’m making this with my son tonight for His momma’s Christmas gift!
Edit: wife came home early but we(I) got most of it completed. The 4 year old made some creative color choices in the flower and frame area. He liked gold because it’s shinier then silver xD

21 Likes

That is beautiful Thank you for sharing

4 Likes

Beautiful! Lovin’ it!

4 Likes

It’s gorgeous! Thank you very much. My 4-year-old granddaughter would love it!

5 Likes

How are you making the files with the tan background? Just a way of coloring or from a special program?

2 Likes

I use Inkscape and I play around with the fill colors to get an idea of what it’ll look like on different materials, that one is the most common one I use since most of my stuff ends up being done on DB, but if I want to see what it’ll look like on Cherry or Basswood, I’ll play with the colors.

6 Likes

Thank you! This was the first musical my son was in (21 years ago) as a little 4 y.o. Chip. I doubt he would like it, but I like the memories.

2 Likes

Well then, in THAT case…here’s a quick Chip ornament! (I didn’t run one off, but the file should work)
Chip

17 Likes

Now THAT he will like! Thank you!

4 Likes

Looks great! What a great way to make memories with your kids. My wife and daughter used to go to the ceramics store and make things and then go back and paint and fire them. Another thing lost to the pandemic. Store went belly up. :sob:

1 Like

This is wonderful. Thank you so much. My God daughter (29) is a huge fan. Know what I am sending her for Christmas.

1 Like