Beauty and the Beast (with File)

For some reason I am unable to click the photo, only the one you colored can be clicked. My sil loves Belle so I want to make this for her birthday in November! Please help

If you right click on the image with your mouse, it will give you a dialog to ‘save as’…which will save the file as an SVG.

2 Likes

I have tried to do save photo/file doesn’t do anything…I am using an ipad if that makes a difference?

That might make a difference…I don’t know. Sorry. This is what it should look like if you figure it out.

4 Likes

Try doing the same on this one, maybe a PDF version of it will work.

Beauty and the Beast.pdf (151.5 KB)

5 Likes

yes thank you this pdf worked!!!

1 Like

Hi super newbie. How is the color added here?

1 Like

Hi Newbie, welcome. You have taken a big step in your journey by posting a question here. This forum will be one of the best places to learn new ideas, be inspired by others or just be amazed at the capabilities of those who hang out here. As to your question, color is typically added to designs like this with paint pens, sharpies or alcohol inks. Spray paint is also often used for larger areas. You can search the forum and find all kinds of discussion of which paint pens or markers are preferred. Keep coming back, it will be worth it.

6 Likes

Thank you so much. It is a fun scary exciting time. This community looks amazing. I am So excited. And thank you for the information.

4 Likes

Welcome, welcome! Fun scary exciting often leads to amazingly addictive and more versatile than you’d ever think. Watch for rabbit holes, it’s easy to fall down them (I myself intentionally dive headfirst down them, but that’s just me :wink:)

5 Likes

Thank you! I am already head over heals!

2 Likes