Bed Image Will Not Refresh (GF #3 and more issues)

Had this new machine all of about two weeks and back to more issues! This is GF number 3… Anyone else have so many problems with their machine?

My image will not refresh. I went through camera calibration, restarted computer/machine/wifi, cleared cache, tried new browser, tried my phone, and cleaned. Absolutely nothing has changed like location, electronics, wifi, or anything else. I’m able to cut, set focus, and do things i need to do. I just have no way to make sure my prints will be properly aligned on my material.

I have SO MANY orders to fill and I really need to get this fixed. Since support doesn’t post resolutions, I’m asking for help from ya’ll! I’ve tried everything in the forums and other places online.

A bunch of us are experiencing the same problems! Theres a couple of threads that have just started. Has glowforge gotten back to you yet?

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue with the image on screen in the Glowforge App not updating. The trouble has now been resolved.

Please refresh your browser and the bed image should update. If you are still having trouble after receiving this message, please let me know.

On behalf of the whole team here at Glowforge, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,