Behold! The pegboard thumbtack

Look, if you are going to commit to covering every square inch of vertical space in your workspace with slat board and pegboard, you are going to want to hang a photo or award back up at some point. This will do the job very well on pegboard.

pegboard%20thumbtack

67 Likes

Nice! Care to upload another picture showing it in the pegboard without anything on it?

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Got to display the Monkey Squad! (@jbv right?)
Keep 'em comin! :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

I’m also having a hard time visualizing what is happening. I’ve zoomed in, but it didn’t help. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ha! sorry guys, I thought it was obveus but then again I desinged them so it would be to me.

Raw pin

pin ready to go in.

pin installed

Hope that helps!

36 Likes

fantastic! You are King of the pegboard! Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Maybe, but if so, it will be because no one else wanted the job. I’ve gotten a lot of jobs that way through the years.

13 Likes

Actually, I’m glad you posted pics to clarify that - I would have probably tried to use it wrong. :rofl:

12 Likes

Thank you. I was not at all looking at them the right way!

6 Likes

Duh!!!

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Of all the cool things that have been posted in the 2.5 weeks since my ankle surgery, for some reason THIS is the one that has cranked my laser-withdrawal cravings up to nearly unbearable levels.

sigh

5 Likes

Well I hope you are not disappointed with it when you get back to burning. All accolades encourage me but certain people’s count double.

3 Likes

I have been wanting to do holders for the slatboard in my farm workshop, but since I can’t get internet there, I have just put it off. I’d spend a weekend making all the things I need. I got some nice slatboard but didn’t by the hangers that came with that particular board. Found out that pegboard wire stuff falls off to easily. You give me inspiration, as always.

4 Likes

Well I can’t possibly repay you for some of your work you’ve contributed.

I’ve posted quite a bit of slatboard stuff here as well, just search me in this section or just slat wall.

The beauty of a lot of these designs is that it is a quick change from being for one hanging method to the other.

2 Likes

Am I completely missing the file??

It is at the start of the topic. if you right click on the the black outline under the photo and click save image as that is the file

1 Like

1 Like

as @primal_healer and @eflyguy indicated, on this forum software you just right click on the outline if someone has simply posted the SVG. For more complex items I put things in zip files and encourage others to do the same.

1 Like