Behold! The pegboard thumbtack

Oh boy, I have been thinking about something like this for quite a time… I appreciate ya beating me to it!! Thanks, very practical pattern :slight_smile:

1 Like

For Chrome. Not all browsers support right-click save-as.

2 Likes

It works for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera. That’s about 95% of all desktop browsers.

Not IE, the rest yes. IE will give you “Save picture as” but the only choices are .png and .bmp (IE 11, just checked, yes my company still uses IE :headdesk:)

2 Likes

OK. The at-the-time-current version I last checked with on Win10 last year worked, but subtract a few % off my number then. I believe 3.9% was the number for IE back in November.

4 Likes

By any chance does anyone have a file for a pegboard that these awesome thumbtacks would fit into?
I made another one from another thread and these didn’t fit

What awesome thumbtacks?

I suggest you start a new thread in the Everything Else category. The Free Laser Design category is where people share files, not where people ask for files.

rude! I’m new, I figured maybe the creator of this file would have some insight or direction.

How does it not fit? It might be easier for you to modify this instead?

I figured it out, just had to design my own .25 pegboard. I needed this for a small display at a vendor event. Thank you for the hooks though, they are perfect. The pegboard posted elsewhere in this community must be for a smaller diameter.

1 Like

Not my intention to be rude. Here are the forum rues, and the guidelines for every category are at the top of the post.

https://community.glowforge.com/faq

2 Likes

The title of this thread is Behold The pegboard thumbtack. Those are the thumbtacks I was talking about. I didn’t ask for a file. I asked if anyone knew if one existed yet that would fit these thumbtacks. I went ahead and designed my own though.

3 Likes

Here is a pegboard generator for anyone that needs one.

It comes up in the search for “pegboard”.

4 Likes

Damn that’s smart!

Thank you so much for sharing! Didn’t know I needed it but do now.

2 Likes