Belt Wheel Replacement

Hi, as I was cleaning my Glowforge tonight and removed the carriage plate and belt, the right side wheel fell off and I saw that it’s cracked. My business relies on my Glowforge so I’m needing to get a replacement part as soon as possible. Please let me know how to order, thank you!

Lauren

Email support, they will provide an invoice for the part and ship it to you once paid, or gratis if they deem it covered under warranty.

1 Like

Since posting here opens a ticket exactly the same as an initial e-mail, just sit tight for them to see it and they’ll email you directly, and close this thread due to personal information needing to exchange.

Hi there!

I’m sorry to hear you’ve run into this issue with your pulley wheel! I apologize it’s taken me this long to get back to you.

Thanks for sharing that photo with me, that really helps to make sure I’m on the same page about what’s wrong.

We can definitely put together a replacement order for that pulley, and expedited shipping available if you’d like to go that route as well as I know downtime can be hard!

I’ll reach out to my colleagues who specialize in shipping to finalize everything for you. To help finalize everything we’ll just need to get in touch and make sure we’ve got the right shipping information for you.

I’ll follow up via email shortly so we can get you taken care of.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there’s anything else I can do to help!

Hi Lauren,
You might want to remove your personal information from the forum and just reply to the email that support is about to send you. That will tie it to this ticket. :slightly_smiling_face:

(You can click the three dots at the bottom of your post and hit the trash can to delete your post. It’s not secure to list your private information on an open forum.)

1 Like

Thank you, Jules! I hit reply in my email and it looked like a typical personal message response, I had no idea it would post to the forum so I appreciate you bringing that to my attention!

1 Like

No problem! (Been there, done that!) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sorry about that @ cmclaughlin22 - I definitely could have phrased that better to clarify we’ll be wanting to finalize everything via email.

You should be getting a follow up email from our end shortly! Since we’ll be wrapping this up via email I’m going to go ahead and close this topic just to keep everything tidy.

Good catch @Jules and thanks!

1 Like