Best Font on Glowforge (premium)

Hi :wave: Whats the best fonts to use on Glowforge premium?

top fonts do everyone use ?

ā€˜Best fontsā€™ is subjective. I choose fonts according to my design, not according to what anyone else prefers. A font to me is part of the designā€¦so sorry, I canā€™t be of any help.

7 Likes

I agree with @Xabbess that you need to pick the font for the project.

But hereā€™s a random font I like:

Itā€™s also worth noting, that fonts.google.com is a great interface to browse fonts, all of which are available within GFUI.

Let us know if youā€™re looking for a particular type style. Cheers!

8 Likes

False. The ā€œbest fontā€ is objectively:

Typeset in the Future - TV Tropes

2 Likes

Hi, What is GFUI?

1 Like

Glowforge User Interface

2 Likes

Au contraire! It even says itā€™s the most beautifulest font ever created.

Yes officer, this post right here.

I am somewhat partial to the Johnston and Gill families of fonts, for historical and nostalgic reasons, although I rarely choose a font until the final stages of a design. Johnston has a Serif version which is used in very limited places (Sudbury Town is oneā€¦)

Gill is MacOS-native, and ā€œclose enoughā€. Donā€™t recall where I got the Johnstons, possibly bundled with a PC I bought in the early 2000ā€™s that had most of Adobeā€™s (expensive) apps bundled in.

Of course, these are not on Google Fonts (which is all the ā€œPremium Featureā€ uses) - I just use them in my design app (Inkscape)ā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.