Beta for passthrough

BETA not showing up when I try to use pass through. Do I need to update my software?

Right now I can’t use passthrough because the machine is showing the artwork outside of the printing area.

Welcome to the forum.

Did you toggle the passthrough on?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Can you share a screenshot of the interface?

1 Like

That looks like it recognizes the pass through, What happens when you select material?

1 Like

I keep getting the no artwork message.

1 Like

Select material.

I did and when I do it still has the no art work message

You need to load your material (and artwork) from the back of the machine to the front. You’ll start by cutting or engraving the bottom of your design, not the top. Here’s a link to the guide to using the Pro Passthrough feature on the Glowforge website:

2 Likes

Move your artwork so the part that will be engraved second/last is off the board.

Ok please hold on and I will do that

I’m sorry for the trouble when trying to set up a Pro Passthrough print. @Dklgood is correct that this may related to how the artwork is arranged in the app. Only the portion of your art that you’d like to print in the first section of the Pro Passthrough print should be below the white dotted line.

I see that you emailed us about this, and I’ve sent you some additional information and next steps there, so I’m going to close this thread and our team will continue to assist you via email.