Black Plastic Belt Sleeve Broken

Anyone know of a third party vendor for the plastic bearing sleeve that the belt goes over? Glowforge customer service is abysmal in that they only work through email. This is the second broken part and it took 3 weeks to get the last replacement part.

Thoughts?

Etsy GRinnovationsllc **Belt tensioner wheel 12.00 $ **

1 Like

They also work via chat, and this forum section. You’ve just opened a duplicate support ticket by posting here, which just serves to clutter up the support queue and slow them down (see the pinned post at the top of the section).

Hello @ekoltes, I’m so sorry to see that you have a broken pulley. I see that you have already opened a support ticket with us to get a replacement part ordered. I escalated your ticket to our Customer Success team this morning and it looks as though an order has already been placed for you, order #G1372449406, and will ship via expedited shipping at no cost to you. You’ll receive a follow up email with tracking information as soon as its available.

I sincerely apologize for any past frustrations you’ve had with your previous Glowforge support experience. I hope the support you received this time was an improvement. Please don’t hesitate to reach out again should you need anything. We are happy to help.