Tonight a group I belong to is having a Zoom postcard writing party.(https://postcardstovoters.org/)
- I had no postcards.
- I’ve been quite remiss in not trying the new GF Premium Trial features yet.
- I took an online block printing class a few days ago and it was on my mind.
But I do have piles of craft supplies!
This is certainly not the best design I’ve ever come up with but from start to stack of ready to use postcards only took an hour and was actually lots of fun. Combining high tech with hand craft always cheers me up. And don’t we all need a little cheer in these darkest timeline moments?
- cut Premium trial graphics from EVA craft foam.
- use the Outline function to cut backing blocks from 1/8" BB ply, 2 layers.
- glue everything together.
- load up my new stamps with block print ink and a dauber made of folded shop towel in a binder clip and print away!