Sure. It’s actually a pretty simple design. Unfortunately, I didn’t take any pictures of my pieces before assembly, so here’s what they look like.
And here are a couple more close up:
The snaps on the vertical pieces hold the sides, top and bottom in place. The snaps, however, were not as “bendy” as I expected and the other pieces had to be lightly tapped into place with a rubber mallet.
I am not at the level yet to have mastered kerf adjustment. I just measured thickness of my material over and over with my digital calipers and hoped for the best. It’s pretty sturdy. Only the bottom piece wiggles, and not much. So… YAY!
The thinness of the front and back pieces was slightly problematic, because I wasn’t using proofgrade material and a couple of places didn’t cut all the way through. Xacto knife to the rescue.
Anyway, enough of my blah, blahing. If anyone likes the design and thinks they can use it for other projects, PLEASE DO. I’ve learned so much from the generous people on this forum, it would please me more than I can say to give a little back.
Edit: Sorry for any problems viewing the design picture. I tried to fix it and it’s showing up mostly black on my computer when I post it. It’s viewable when I click on it, though.