Blurry blob on computer image from camera, not on material or lens (or laptop screen.)

the only two other posts I can find about this are closed so that I may not reply or respond. I have some concerns about my help being an online forum where there is a healthy amount of people still waiting for their machine. Is there really no customer service help for what is probably a five minute question and answer?

-And before you query, yes; I did indeed already wipe the lens. It was tenderly caressed four times in a counter-clockwise motion, using the very special lens cleaning cloth blesseth by glowforge as the only pristine lint-free cloth that shall ever touch its delicate nether-regions.

The Problems and Support forum or sending an email to support@glowforge.com are your customer service options at this point.

You may want to take and post a screen shot of what you’re seeing.

Yeah. The title gives pretty much zero information useful to Support for providing assistance.

1 Like

The lens (in the head) or the camera (underside of the lid)?

Sounds like there may be dust on the inside of the lens. A photo would definitely help clarify the issue.

I’m so sorry for my late response. I’m taking a look!

Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately we can’t address this remotely. I suggest we proceed with a warranty replacement. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry for the bad news.