Book Binding Question

I looked for your ‘gold foil’ reference, but couldn’t find it.
Can you point me to it, please ?
Gold foil work is of great interest to me, whatever the technology !
Regards
John

Heh pre-apology… the technology here looks to be the “Plastic squeeze-bottle technique” see the last photo in the tutorial from @bridget in this post from above.

3 Likes

Ah, jbv, I think I recognise the presence of Norfolk Gold, or may be better known as Coleman’s Mustard !
Very local, to both Bridget and myself, and the fields are just now turning yellow.

4 Likes

Hi, John.
Sorry about the confusion.:grinning:
I have a feeling that the yellow fields are Rape, But the tea in my pot is still tea, so come and have a cup any time.

Bid.

You’re almost certainly right. Just put it down to ‘poetic licence’.

Will take up the tea offer when I stop moving. Quite a horror story to relate re last trip back to UK.
J.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing you. Hope it’s nothing really terrible.

I’ll be away and unable to respond to email until April 6. Please be patient - I’ll get back to you then!

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

I see what you did there…

3 Likes

I’ll be away and unable to respond to email until April 6. Please be patient - I’ll get back to you then!

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

Oh yeaaah!:grin:

1 Like

Cynthia, have you left us an OOO message?

1 Like

I think the little letter icon in the corner means that she follows the forum by email, so if she has an OOO message, that would show up here.

1 Like

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

You know, we could have some serious fun with this by just continuing to add posts to the thread. ROFL! :laughing:

7 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

Okay, now I’m suspecting an April 1 joke. Don’t OOO settings usually not re-send to the same recipient?

1 Like

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

How is she doing that? Is that a Discourse thing? Or is she just sat giggling insanely whilst we ???
Cynthia, are you there?

4 Likes

Just spotted that.
Makes sense.

1 Like