Book Binding Question

I’ll be away and unable to respond to email until April 6. Please be patient - I’ll get back to you then!

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

I think it’s an automatic email response she has set up.

2 Likes

I’ll be away and unable to respond to email until April 6. Please be patient - I’ll get back to you then!

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

Depends on her settings. Could be set for each message or for each sender.

1 Like

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

This is getting strangely hilarious… :grinning:

5 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

I wonder when @cynzu is coming back? :grin:

1 Like

Somehow I don’t think I can trust any of you guys today. :unamused:

5 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

6 Likes

So if she’s tracking this topic every time there is a post, it triggers? This could be interesting.

1 Like

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

Apparently. We’re making a hash out of her email :grinning:

3 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

5 more days of this to go! :pancake:

2 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

5 Likes

Brilliant!:grinning:

3 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

8 Likes

She’s a bot…danger danger…dive dive dive…!lol

3 Likes

warm wishes,
Cynthia

8 Likes