Books / Art 🖖

Journals for my friends at work!

A photo of the mokalua islands

Staining a sign with coffee:

Ornaments :slight_smile: :vulcan_salute:

43 Likes

Fantastic work! Those designs are very nice and look fantastic on those journals. It is nice to have an artist/GF collaboration. I wish I had one. I have the GF down but the art skills are not at that level.

How is the Joe at Tradition Coffee Roasters? Great Hawaiian beans or other?

8 Likes

Beautiful, you have some lucky friends at work. I am sure they will lose their gifts and the photograph is gorgeous. That is one thing I really need to work more on. My results have been less than stunning. Thanks for inspiring me.

7 Likes

That all looks great! Well done!

7 Likes

They’re going to love those!

7 Likes

Wow, all that stuff looks amazing!! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

5 Likes

Mahalo @MakerMatthew @rappee25407 @laughingmoonleather @jeanneleigh @McKay

Their coffee is amazing, they have Kona and other coffee from around the world, roasted fresh. I know the owner/ founder, and he is brilliant. (Of note, none of his awesome roasts were hurt / wasted in the staining of that sign)

The photography is fun paired with the GF. The sky was clear that day, so I took a photo of the islands, then turned around and snapped the bushes and the tree, and merged them. :slight_smile: the coordinates are a beach access to a kind of water dead end with a tiny patch of sand, but just what I wanted that day. There is a larger beach, one access down, but it doesn’t have the angle I wanted of the islands.

The frame is excess wood left over from the journals, so I added the frames to the cut operation of the journals.

7 Likes

Your coworkers/friends will be pleased!

5 Likes

Especially love those journals!

5 Likes

Amazing! I particularly like the notebooks, those are great gifts.

5 Likes

That coffee staining… :clap:

5 Likes

Well aren’t they the lucky ones!

6 Likes

They certainly are a lucky group. How thoughtful!

5 Likes

Busy! Busy! I love all the journals!

5 Likes

Those are all great! They’re going to be thrilled with them!

3 Likes