Brand New Filter Not Working

How do I get a competent person to help me with my portable filter issue? I’m sick and tired of the back n forth emails with incompetent script readers from your support team. This is beyond ridiculous. For as much money that we spend on these machines and equipment, you should be ashamed of the customer service that you have provided to your customers and supporters. I purchased a brand new filter on Nov 25th used it ONCE and then it stopped working. Your support person has determined that my BRAND NEW filter needs to be replaced and I can easily purchase a new one on the site for an additional $249. I am NOT purchasing another filter when I’ve sent pictures of the brand new one I just got that isnt working. How do I get this faulty filter replaced because Marc has no clue how to help me. I have been trying for a week now having to shut down my business, to get help from glowforge with no resolve.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.