Broken Carriage Wheels - Customer Support I need pieces!

Things do not happen in real time even as in the best of situations they are working at home as is every connection on the way, and the need for correct wheels has limited the supply. They are trying as fast as they can but unlike some companies are not sacrificing their employees to get faster.

From what I know of them, they are a better company to work for than any that I have worked for.

If you email them for support, then create another ticket here, they will close the forum ticket to eliminate the duplicates.

1 Like

yep did that - still didnā€™t contact me-

I was explaining why they closed your other ticket on the forum. Iā€™m not sure why youā€™re not getting their emails ā€“ that seems to happen to a lot of people.

They may be going to a spam folder, junk folder or your email provider or browser may be set to automatically delete emails not in your contact list. If they are using the email you provided then you should be getting themā€¦

honestly- it might be a problem with the support system - sometimes things donā€™t get routed correctly- I have had customer support contact me with no issues before so I know the emails go through and I have checked my spam folder repeatedly- could be a problem on their end because I even tried emailing back the open ended support they sent me the other day with no response - and at this point -someone from customer support should have read this thread and questioned why no one has gotten back to me- so I think it maybe an internal email issue within glowforge-

Iā€™m terribly sorry to hear that our emails havenā€™t been reaching you. I just sent you a private message on the forum to make sure we connect. However, reviewing this post, the broken wheel is the likely source of trouble with the wobble in the engrave.

The next step would be send you a replacement part. Iā€™ll need to confirm your shipping details privately. Please reply with your address either in a private message or email reply and I can make sure your order gets placed. Iā€™ll leave this post open until we connect.

1 Like

Should have sent that by private message and not on the open forumā€¦

1 Like

oh and can I buy an extra set just in case it happens to my other machine?

oh I was doing this on my email didnā€™t know it connects to both-

lol - they removed it.

1 Like

Weā€™re now back to working on this through email, so this post will be closed.