Broken Lid Glass!...Help

I just moved from Wisconsin to Colorado. I followed the instructions on the support page for the moving. I repackaged it up all correctly just like how I received it on day one. After I’ve arrived in Colorado from driving it in the back of my covered pick up truck. The worst thing possible happened, the glass lid has completely shattered. If support can tell me what I need to do to get this fixed as soon as possible that would be great. My Glowforge sat in my pickup truck for about 2 weeks before being driven up to Colorado from Wisconsin, so I don’t know if it was the cold temperature that caused the top glass to be weaker than usual or what. But I didn’t pack anything on top of the box either. So whatever needs to happen next, if support can please help me that would be great. I’ve also attached two(2) photos to show the aftermath. :pensive:

I’m so sorry this happened. If you haven’t sent support an email, hang tight here, they will see this and take it off line to get return details. I hope it is just a broken lid.

There is not a whole lot of information about how repairs cost. No breakdown in the bill of what things cost, but they might be able to give an estimate on just replacing the lid.

I hope it can be fixed without too much of an expense, but that will be relative.

2 Likes

Yikes! Sorry to see that. Hopefully the repair won’t take too long. :anguished:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve hit this snag!

I’ve reached out directly via email to work on the next steps for sending your Glowforge in for repair.

I’ll now close this thread

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.