Broken side carriage V roller wheel

I ran into an issue last night with the top right rear wheel cracking and breaking apart. I hope this isn’t going to become a trend with a machine that isn’t even a month old? I didn’t take delivery until August 13th and now it’s Aug 28th! I noticed an odd type noise while it was running and after the print I started investigating and this is what I found.

What is the the typical fix on this? If it has to go back I will not be to happy. I hope sending a new wheel/bearing assembly can happen, and quickly!

Nothing typical, I think I’ve only seen one other of those fail.

Well that’s pretty much my luck… lol It’s pretty accessible so I hope they will just send me a replacement wheel.

Fingers crossed. The side panels are simple to remove but I don’t think support would officially sanction that on a new machine under warranty.

I wouldn’t need to remove the side panel I could technically get to this one within doing that. It will be definitely be their call.

Hello @dandldesigns2020, I see you’ve also emailed us about this issue and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.

1 Like