Bubble in tube

So I was in the middle of a print job and it said the print was fine but when I went to look at it I notice that it was not complete and the tube had bubbles in it as well as liquid the machine is not leaking anything so I’m not sure what is going on. My husband just brought the Pro for me and we received it February 28, 2020 and I have probably only printed on this machine about 20 times but now I’m in the middle of a order and this happen. I need this to be taken care of really soon, and I’m not sure if I’m suppose to put a ticket in this way or what. So I would appreciate if someone would get back with me as soon as possible. Also what has happen to the time where you can call and talk to someone in support instead of having to write an email this is ridiculous.

Shankee J

I’ve never seen air bubbles in mine that i can remember, and i don’t think the coolant system is a completely closed system, because i s a cap on the coolant reservoir. So maybe its okay, but im not sure.

Those should clear within a minute of powering on. the system is self-purging so the bubbles should go away. I suggest waiting to see what support says, that’s not right.

1 Like

Someone that knows for sure will chime in.

That’s scary - I hope it solves itself - or should I just use this as an excuse to my wife for us needing a second backup machine.

1 Like

So the bubbles are gone now but the liquid still remain in the tube and it’s a lot not like I ever seen before.

Thats a good idea.

The tube is always filled with liquid, but the small bubbles are supposed to be circulated out when you first turn the machine on. There might be an air leak now somewhere in the closed cooling system. If you can see a fluid level in the tube it has a big air bubble in it. Check the entire tube with a flashlight to see if you can spot a crack in it. (Use a flashlight and lift the rubber flaps at the ends as well to check near the pigtail and cap.)

Thanks but is there a smaller tube inside of the big tubes because there is where the liquid is.

The big tube is filled with liquid to cool the small tube. That’s how it works. Take another picture and post it.

Yes, I believe it circulates around the pink one in the center. Another photo might help. (And if the bubbles do not go away, when you turn it on, or if they continue, then just turn it off and wait to hear from support. There’s not supposed to be air in it when it’s been running for a while if there wasn’t air in it from shipping.)

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.