Business Card

This is my first post but I was pleased with how these turned out. Business card I made for my son out of Proof grade medium thick acrylic. Since we own a glass company I thought these would be perfect for him.

52 Likes

Nifty! That is very appropriate indeed.

2 Likes

Very nice design. And welcome with your first post! You may be interested in the work that @takitus has done in engraving acrylic for a smoother finish instead of raster lines. Check this out:

7 Likes

Looking good.

2 Likes

What a perfect choice of material for this! Looks fantastic.

2 Likes

Nice. If you get green glass acrylic from johnsonplastics it’ll look just like glass complete with the greenish cast to the edges.

5 Likes

Nice!
But first thought was you need an awfully big card case now to carry a bunch of these to pass out to customers… But ideal of course for having at a desk or the counter for clients to take with them, and the coolness factor will keep his name in their heads!

2 Likes

Sweet! Acrylic business cards for a glass business is inspired! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks. Will check it out.

You’re right, there’s no way he could carry a couple in his wallet to hand out.

good choice of material

1 Like

this is actually a great idea and since i am a window manufacturer you just gave me a great idea lol.
looks fantastic!

2 Likes

I love your idea. It looks great.

Great job on the cards.

I did this. I don’t have a glass company, I just wanted “glass” business cards. You won’t regret it.

4 Likes

It seems like the .04” or .06” acrylic sheets I have would be good for this. Clear, not green but, thinner than the Proofgrade.

3 Likes

I will try that. They are definitely a little thick with the PG.

1 Like

Before coffee, I read that as a “widow manufacturer” which I was pretty sure you shouldn’t advertise publicly…

3 Likes

lol - right!!