Cakeday

I purchased on 10/20 as well, but must not have joined the forum right away. My Cake Day is 11/23!

1 Like

Chuckle! Happy CakeDay! :smiley:

3 Likes

Woohoo! Happy cakeday!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday dear me,
Happy Birthday to me.

As I blow out the candles on my :birthday:, you know what my wish is, right?

12 Likes

I’m going with “relight them with your Glowforge”.

18 Likes

Got it in one!

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @dwardio! (I see the birthday boys get a whole cake!) :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

On the Cakeday page, its showing me that no one has an anniversary today. But down below, its showing a bunch of people with anniversary dates on the 29th. Is this just me, or a bug in the forum?

2 Likes

I looked at individuals in your list…their anniversaries were actually on the 28th…yesterday. I only looked at a sample group, so all may not be like that. My own personal one is off by one day, too. It could still be a bug, though. It’s weird.

Nah, yesterday on my anniversary it also showed nobody in the today section.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @dwardio! Today is the one year anniversary of my purchase, but somehow I missed the whole click through for joining the forum for a little bit. What a short year, in some ways. In others, a long wait! Great to share it with you all.

4 Likes

You said it! I bought on 9/26 but didn’t join the forum until 10/3. Guess I’ll have another cakeday Monday.

3 Likes

Yea for cake day!

I’m going to add my birthday, too. Not my real birthday, but the day @dan assigned me the username “fan-of-glowforge.”

6 Likes

Happy CakeDay! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Joyous Cday!

1 Like

Went to the Remake event in San Francisco today. Had this printed on the Glowforge to celebrate my upcoming cake day:

23 Likes

Great work @cleetose! So glad we could do that for you!

3 Likes

Yeah, cake day :smile:

9 Likes

Happy cakeday! :grinning:

6 Likes