Cakeday

Our turn!

5 Likes

Woo! Cake Day!

4 Likes

YAY cake day.

Its kinda a bitter cake :wink: still lazering on a chinese import.

6 Likes

Today was my wifeā€™s bday so I made her this cake.
I used 9" round instead of heart shaped pan.

13 Likes

Whoops! Belated Cakeday wishes to anyone I missed! :smiley: (And Happy Cakeday to our latest and greatest!)

4 Likes

Stayed up late to see the cake day appear. Wow. A whole year. I have never participated in a forum like this before. So much great company!

13 Likes

I have stayed up late to wish you Happy Cake Day! Time flies while youā€™re waiting to have fun. :slight_smile: :birthday:

9 Likes

And I slept in late to wish Happy Cakeday to those who get caked today! :smiley:

8 Likes

Iā€™m so close to cakeday that I can taste it!

3 Likes

Likely be gone before my cakeday. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I took the jeep out camping this week and missed my cakeday. No cake for me.
We found hot springs though, so I donā€™t feel too bad.

18 Likes

:frowning: Where are you going? :confused:

3 Likes

The machine will be here by then! Iā€™m gonna be head down/bottomā€™s up over it watching it perform its magic!

:grinning:

(Or more realistically, trying to figure out how to make it do what I want it to do. Chuckle!)

Iā€™ll probably miss seeing my cake button, unless I happen to be posting something that day. :frowning:

8 Likes

TouchƩ

:grinning:

2 Likes

Iā€™m still not convinced the cake isnā€™t a lie.

3 Likes

7 Likes

I bought my GF on the 20th, but didnā€™t join the forum until Dec 15th. I thought this was going to be like any other forum, Iā€™ll drop in, ask my question, wait for the email telling me that someone replied, and then go on my merry way.

Wellā€¦you guys all changed that perspective. Iā€™ve now been on the forums nearly every single weekday, reading every single post, commenting every once in awhile, and asking more questions that you all spark in my head. YOU ALL have made this wait FAR more bearable and even in some ways enjoyable (Dan, please donā€™t take that to mean I want to wait MORE).

Iā€™m going to celebrate my real cake-day on my own. When my forum date comes up I expect to either be working with my GF and learning how to use it, rabidly checking the tracking number (is it here yet?!?!?!), or anxiously checking the forums for any tidbit of when the GF will be sent out.

13 Likes

Same here, the forum became a regular daily routine for me, immediately following morning coffee and the paper.

7 Likes

TODAY IS MY CAKE DAY!!! Happy cake day to me!:yum:

6 Likes

Happy cakeday! Chuckle! :smiley:

3 Likes