Cakeday

wow! Thank you very much @Jules a very happy Cakeday to you too :blush:
and to all the other cake recipients
giphy-1giphytenor
:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink:

9 Likes

Happy cakeday @cynd11, or at this time, cake evening, and @ylene @iliketomakestuff.

2 Likes

Thanks! I celebrated with dark chocolate. :grin:

6 Likes

You know, Iā€™m pretty sure if I had known it was to be 2 years before I got what I paid for, I probably wouldnā€™t have gotten involved. Iā€™m certain that money would have bled away and be gone now.
The investment I made has paid off so well, in unanticipated ways. I will have the laser I had fantasized about for 30+ years, I have a new circle of friends that spans the globe, and not just any people - but a huge collection of talent and skill on tap that spans a spectrum of disciplines.
You all have given me help and inspiration that has led me to value this community almost as much as the laser of my dreams.
I am honored and humbled to be part of community glowforge.
To the company responsible for all this, words fall short to adequately express my gratitude.

In retrospect, one of the best investments I ever made. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Ooooh! Happy 2nd Day of the Cake @PrintToLaser! (Damn, can you believe itā€™s been two years?) :smile::blue_heart::tada::confetti_ball::tanabata_tree::balloon::sparkles:

5 Likes

Indeedā€¦happy cake x 2 day! I echo your thoughts and feelings exactly about having spent this money 2 years ago. Iā€™m so glad I didnā€™t get hung up and anxious about the waitā€¦as the end result has been beyond my wildest dreams.

5 Likes

:musical_score: For @PrintToLaserā€™s a jolly good fellow,

For heā€™s a jolly good fellow,

For heā€™s a jolly good fellow,

Which nobody can deny! :notes:

Happy Cakeday!

4 Likes

:blush::tada:

3 Likes

Well said!!!

5 Likes

Happiest of cake days to you sir!!! 2nd time around :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Thank you Madame! :grinning:

1 Like

They say the cake gets better with age (or is that wine?) Happy Cake Day!

1 Like

Yeahā€¦its the wineā€¦definitley the wineā€¦lol

2 Likes

Most definitely.

Could be after you drink enough of the wine, the cake is much better. :wink:

2 Likes

Happy Cakeday @dannyc, and thanks for all your support!

2 Likes

Happy cakeday @dannyc. Iā€™ll never forget seeing you hunched over your laptop debugging the stream from @takitusā€™s Glowforge at BAMF. Itā€™s always on my mind when I push the print button, knowing that there are real people who care about the success of every print I do!

7 Likes

Thank you @cynd11, @marmak3261, and everyone else here! This community is amazing and I canā€™t believe how much it has grown and how genuinely talented, helpful, and passionate everyone is.

WE HAVE THE BEST CUSTOMERS!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @smcgathyfay! :grinning::tada::confetti_ball::dizzy::dango::birthday::candy::lollipop::balloon:

Partay! Partay! Parrtay!

7 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::notes::notes:

7 Likes