Cakeday

Happy Birthday, @info6! :boom: ::pie::cupcake::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::firecracker::sparkler: :partying_face:

Belated Cakeday greetings @mnemosyne! And Happy Birthday @jacobturner! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

ahh! thank you! a year already!?

4 Likes

Happy cakeday @mnemosyne and happy birthday @jacobturner!

2 Likes

Happy Cakeday @Rita!

4 Likes

Ditto this! Happiest of Cakedays @Rita! :partying_face::boom::dizzy:
(And congratulations, you survived another one.) :wink:

3 Likes

Eep! I’ve been slacking off on all these cake days and birthdays. Group hug for everyone!

5 Likes

Have to note @Xabbess’s Birthday since she started this topic. Still your birthday in PDT.:partying_face:

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s still her birthday here in CST too! :smile:
Happiest of Birthdays girl! :boom::dizzy::birthday::candy::lollipop::icecream::cupcake:

2 Likes

Must be the 4th. I was thinking that I was catching the tale end of the day and the forum clicked over with Pacific time. But does it use Eastern?

2 Likes

Not sure. But my computer says it’s the 4th down in the corner. (You might be the first to wish her a Happy BD, not the last.) :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Oh wow! Thank you, Marion. It’s the 4th. Still 10 min. off here in Oregon. No hurry to turn 74 anyway, but like other things…it’s inevitable.

6 Likes

Thank you my friend, Jules!

4 Likes

:birthday: :tada:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Arrrh! How did I miss it?

:violin::notes::musical_note:Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear @Xabbess,
Happy birthday to you! :notes::musical_note::notes:

6 Likes

Happy belated, @Xabbess.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @markwarfel! :birthday::candy::lollipop::partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy Cakeday @dan! :partying_face::dizzy::boom::rainbow::zap::tada::confetti_ball:
(Four years of forum fun! We’re all glad you decided to do that thing.)

LetsDoThis

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @DaveL!

5 Likes