Cakeday

:violin::notes::musical_note:Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear @DaveL,
Happy birthday to you! :notes::musical_note::notes:

4 Likes

Thanks all! :smiley: I do celebrate all month tho I tell my wife, I am pretty sure she hears it a bit different and expects more on her birthday month celebration. :rofl:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! I also like to celebrate Birthday Month. Why not?

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @PrintToLaser! Finally getting to the forum! Hope you had a great day/having still!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @marthajackson1970 ! :cake::champagne::partying_face::telescope::crown::gift::tada::confetti_ball::balloon:
(Running late…hope it was a good one.) :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks!

I’m up in Yosemite with my twin, we spent most of the day putting together ikea furniture, lol.

:grin:

5 Likes

You still got the cabin? Well have a great joint BD! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks!

I bought it from my dad two years ago and had it torn down! I couldn’t get insurance it was so bad.

Steve and I had a manufactured home built and placed on the property and finally got the cert of occupancy about 3 months ago… we are slowly getting it furnished. I and whoever comes up with me have been sleeping on mattresses on the floor! (Tonight she will sleep on the newly constructed bunk bed in one of the bedrooms.). Got a lot accomplished this trip. :grin: yay!

6 Likes

Awesome! Glad you finally got the beds put together! :grinning:

3 Likes

Happy Cakeday @arh2! :smile::boom::rainbow::sparkles::balloon::four_leaf_clover::boom::cake:

1 Like

Thanks, @Jules!
I could go for one of these…

https://youtu.be/_bxRf1bNyyM

but alas… I think @shop must have gotten to it before me, so I consoled myself with one of these:

10 Likes

Oh my dear lord! I haven’t had breakfast yet and that just caused my tummy to WAKE UP and kick some sense into me! :rofl:

6 Likes

A pocket coffee will do that to you! It’s a 1/3 cup of coffee inside a chocolate… Just perfect to have me hopping all day. We used to beg for them as kids; and I just discovered last year you can get them shipped during the cold months via Amazon. Hope my current stash holds out till October.

6 Likes

Happy Cake day!

3 Likes

:fireworks::sparkler::firecracker::sparkles::balloon::balloon::tada::boom::partying_face: Happy Cakeday @arh2! :partying_face::boom::tada: . . :balloon::firecracker::balloon::firecracker::balloon::balloon::sparkles::sparkler: … … :sparkler: .:sparkles::fireworks::sparkles::fireworks:

4 Likes

@arh2…wishing you a happy cakeday! Glad you’re here. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

huh? what? i wasn’t even there. it couldn’t have been me.

4 Likes

Thanks @tjleasa, @rbtdanforth, @Xabbess, @shop, this has been a great year, thanks to all you guys and :glowforge: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy happy cake day!

2 Likes

:tada:
:partying_face:
:moon_cake:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:doughnut:
:ice_cream:

Happy Cake day @ptodd :partying_face: :boom: :fireworks: :sparkles: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :flags: :ribbon: :gift: :red_gift_envelope: :trophy: :jack_o_lantern: :four_leaf_clover: :tulip: :sunflower: :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :tada:

5 Likes