Cakeday

Happy Cakeday @PFI-Guy and @buschtrent too!

Happy Cakeday @PFI-Guy!!!

Thanks! When I first got on the forums, seeing the Cakeday topic made me wonder how so many people had birthdays so close to each other :thinking:.

It wasnā€™t until I came across the Cakeday link in the drop down I realized it was the joining date to the forums. :rolling_eyes:

3 Likes

Happy Cakeday @jamesdhatch, @buschtrent, and @PFI-Guy!

2 Likes

Same here, @jamesdhatch I joined the forums at the beta announcement.
Itā€™s cool to have cake. Maybe I will make a real one in celebration of a year of friends whose faces I wouldnā€™t recognize if we spent a flight sitting next to one another.

2 Likes

Thanks to all. I havenā€™t had a cake day in years.

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s funny. Many of us could have sat next to each other already and not known it. Kinda want a secret GF lapel pin or something so weā€™d recognize each other in airports or restaurants :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy Cakeday @paulw !:grinning:

1 Like

Thanks! (Last night we went to a holiday party at my spouseā€™s bossā€™s house, and she introduced the kids saying ā€œThis is Charlie and heā€™s 12, and this is Ben, heā€™s 8. And this is my husbandā€¦ā€ and someone chimed in ā€œand he looks like he has a few good years left.ā€

6 Likes

Chuckle! :smile:

Happy cakeday @Hirudin!!!

5 Likes

This! Happy, happy! :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy Cakeday to @wesleyjames too! :grinning:

2 Likes

Happy cakeday to you @paulw!

1 Like

Happy Cakeday to @Hirudinā€¦and late wishes to @paulw!

1 Like

Thank you @Jules. Feeling under the weather and night job arenā€™t helping but the dreams of :glowforge:s dancing in my head are helping!

1 Like

Bummer!..try a hot toddy. Nothing else works as well for me when iā€™m fighting something off. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Happy Cakeday @elsman18! :grinning:

1 Like

Oh sweet, I didnā€™t realize I joined forum this late lol, I thought I just missed my cakeday. Thanks!!!

1 Like

@elsman18ā€¦a very happy Cakeday to you!