Cakeday

Happy cakeday @elsman18 and also @emilycarolinemiller1.

2 Likes

Happy cake day!!!:hugs:

1 Like

Happy Cakeday @smcgathyfay! Iā€™m sure I speak for all in saying it was a good day on the forum when you joined up!

11 Likes

A very good day!

4 Likes

Happy Cakeday @smcgathyfay!

6 Likes

Happy Cakeday @smcgathyfay! glad you are here to celebrate with us

5 Likes

Let there be cake! :cake: :birthday: for @smcgathyfay

5 Likes

I want real CAKE darn itā€¦lmao
Thx Cant believe its been a year.

8 Likes

I was wringing my hands over whether or not to jump into the pre-sale - then I saw the Laser Lady who owned and operated two commercial lasers for years was in line for a glowforge, then I felt justified in my perception of its worth.
I knew nothing about lasers, but I knew she did!
Boy, does she!

Thank you Stephanie for all you have given of yourself and your time!!
Happy Cake Day! to a most valuable member of the community. :birthday::ribbon::two_hearts:

9 Likes

Happy cake day. Laserlady! And belated to @rhenley and a few others I missed yesterday.

6 Likes

Thanks @printolaser. I know you will be very happy once you get your Glowforge!!

3 Likes

Thanks! My virtual slice of cake hit the virtual spot.

4 Likes

Completely surprised when I commented elsewhere and saw I had a slice of cake! Iā€™ve made it a year in the forums! I had never been a ā€œpartā€ of a forum before, but I wanted to see what the updates were going to be when I would receive my Glowforge. I thought Iā€™d only be able to last a month or two checking out the forums, but lo and behold, this place has some really neat people and the overall kindness and openness of everyone caused me to stay. Now it is my turn to celebrate a year here :slight_smile: I have finally arrived :wink:

12 Likes

This has been my first forum experience as wellā€¦unfortunatly it will hard to compare any others since this has been an awesome use of my timeā€¦lol
So glad you are here and its been great hanging out with you. It should only get better from here on. :grin:

5 Likes

Happy Cakeday @julybighouse! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thanks! AND I got something from @smcgathyfay?!! Oh you guys are making this day special just by being you! (Itā€™s like being greeted by the local celebrities ;-)ā€¦they know who I am???)

7 Likes

Silly! :wink:
(Iā€™d come up with something quippy, but Iā€™m having a little sad todayā€¦a friend got some bad news last night.)

2 Likes

-hugs- Sorry to hear that. I always try and bring levity to any and all situations, I really enjoy seeing people smile and your squee virus (:slight_smile: ) has been a source joy in this forum. Keep being you and youā€™ll help brighten your friendā€™s life, even if it might be a few days before they can smile (depending on what it is).

8 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ha ha local celebrityā€¦
your participation has not gone unnoticed you are a great part of this forum!!

5 Likes

Itā€™s a fairly bad scene, not life threatening, but I donā€™t want to bring the forum downā€¦hubs found out about it the day before, I only heard last night. (Last night really was a bit of a downer.)

Anyway, weā€™re going to do what we can for himā€¦Iā€™m just a bit off my game today. :neutral_face:

6 Likes