Cakeday

Woohooo! Happy Cakeday @rvogt ! :balloon: :tanabata_tree: :confetti_ball: :tada: :boom:

1 Like

Thank you everyone! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy Cakeday @tjleasa ! :slightly_smiling_face: :balloon: :tanabata_tree: :confetti_ball: :tada: :boom: :dizzy:

4 Likes

Thank You, It doesnโ€™t seem like it should be three years already. Iโ€™m still counting on my 6 month warranty. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Happiest of cake days, @tjleasa ! Youโ€™re about a month behind meโ€ฆ :cake: :partying_face: :star_struck: :champagne: :cake:

5 Likes

That makes us classmates! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Day of the Cake @JimmyWayneWestie! :balloon: :tanabata_tree: :confetti_ball: :tada: :boom: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Jules you are the best!!

I have been in this community for two years!!! Wow the time has flown.

5 Likes

And a happy cake day for you from here as well! I hope you are able to stay dry in all the wet we keep hearing about you nearby :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy CakeDay @JimmyWayneWestie !

5 Likes

@reynoso @rbtdanforth

I am a very lucky girl. Two of the sexiest men from Florida wishing me happy cake day.

Love, Hugs and red lipstick kisses to the both of you!!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @CMadok! :partying_face: :balloon: :tanabata_tree: :confetti_ball: :tada: :birthday: :cake: :cupcake: :candy:

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

:partying_face: :tada: :four_leaf_clover: :balloon: :tea: :chopsticks: :wine_glass: :beers: :champagne: :womans_clothes: :clinking_glasses: :tada: :partying_face:
Happy Birthday @CMadok !
:partying_face: :tada: :wine_glass: :champagne: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :trophy: :sake: :balloon: :tada: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Happy B-Day @CMadok although you look as if time doesnยดt go by you.

3 Likes

Thank you! I hope time continues to be kind to me for a very long time.

5 Likes

:partying_face: :tada: :sparkles: :fireworks: :ribbon: :hedgie: :hedgie: :partying_face:
Happy Cake Day @kanati, @evansd2 , and @Ratel!
:partying_face: :tada: :sparkles: :fireworks: :ribbon: :hedgie: :hedgie: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Hah! Totally forgot about @Ratel! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Not exactly cake day, but itโ€™s been exactly six years since I submitted my order for my Glowforge. Itโ€™s been an amazing journey, to say the least! :squeee: :squeeee: :squee:

14 Likes