Cakeday

Great Fun. Pam is just now headed to the hospital I hope and expect it will not be major, but it is her decision, and I would hate for it to be what she thinks is possible and I kept her from going. Four good friends are dead and I wish I could have made the deduction in time.

I do thank you very much @Xabbess :hugs:

5 Likes

Eek. Sorry for all your losses and hoping for the best with Pam

5 Likes

Happy belated Birthday @rbtdanforth !
oh so sorry about whatever is going on. Hope everything improves quckly.

6 Likes

Happy B-Day @rbtdanforth. I pray that everything will be fine with Pam.

5 Likes

ThankYou @trually and @reynoso ! :hugs:
It has been weird, I talked to her on the phone a bit ago and they are holding her overnight. We will see.

6 Likes

Prayers

4 Likes

The good news is Pam got back last night, but apparently has explosive pills if her heart is hurting.

8 Likes

Happy she is home.

5 Likes

Oh no! I’m so sorry. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear about Pam. That certainly was not part of my birthday wishes for you. She will be in my thoughts…and hoping for a good outcome.

6 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Jules !!! :cake: :tada: :fireworks: :sparkler:

7 Likes

Adding my voice to your Cake Day celebration, @Jules :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy Cakeday @Jules your work and helpfulness has been an inspiration. I am so glad you have stuck around the forum for another year.

6 Likes

Jules! Wow…it’s your cakeday! Time flies when you’re having fun…hope you have a great day.

4 Likes

Happy cakeday @Jules w00t!

6 Likes

Happiest of cake days, @Jules ! :heart_eyes: :partying_face: :pancakes: :moon_cake: :cupcake: :champagne:

6 Likes

Not yet, still waiting on test results. Everything there going super slow.
:hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog:
Happiest of Cake days @Jules :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog:
:hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog: :hedgehog:

6 Likes

Late for the congratulations, but happy Cakeday @Jules !

6 Likes

I’m a day(s) late & a dollar short; happy Cakeday, @Jules

4 Likes

Happy Cakeday @ellencadwell !

5 Likes